Disaster management is how we deal with the human, material, economic or environmental impacts of said disaster, it is the process of how we “prepare for, respond to and learn from the effects of major failures”. Though often caused by nature, disasters can have human origin.
Covid Action From TB Foundation & TBEL
- Ventilators: Provide ventilators to Noble Hospital and Shiv Mangal at Bhandgaon as maximum employees, contractual and villagers are getting admitted in these covide centers. These hospitals are centerpoint for both villagers and employees. This is major contribution by the Foundation to these hospitals who have helped those needy patients and more lives are saved with extra ICU beds.
- Beds (inclusive of Mattress and Pillow with Saline Stand): 50 for Bhandgaon & 50 for Deulgaon and three other villages.
- Immunity kits for both Bhandgaon & for Deulgaon and three other villages.
- Help Dr.Survanshi Hospital at Bhandgaon to make their rooms to cater with emergency patients for our factory & Bhandgaon villagers. We can help him put permenant Oxygen equipment to help with patients with Oxygen requirement.
- Emergency medicines if available.
- Oxygen concentrators.
- Dry ration kits for the needy and unemployed: for those people who are jobless due to pandemic, no works and earnings thus for these needy, dry ration kit and other help needs to be provided.
You Tube news link for Disaster Management:- https://youtu.be/HU8Jv-CA7dI